Monday, February 25, 2013

I am taking a poll and need responses

Hey everyone, it seems that there are a decent amount of people that are checking out this blog or maybe one personal likes to look at posts a lot, I am not sure, I was thinking about doing a podcast or a video cast and was wondering what people would prefer, this would be a weekly bible study that would probably be topical with hopes of being applicable to your lives and mine for that matter. So the poll would be, what would you all want a video cast so you can see my lovely face or a podcast that you could listen to wherever. Leave comments or emails to ghavinn.crutcher@elkgrovechurchofchrist.org

3 comments:

  1. i think a podcast would be great, i could listen to it while i commute! i do that now with the village church podcasts, it's so convenient :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the response if you are my only vote by the end of the day you win :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think podcasts are a great idea! Very convenient! What do I win :)

    ReplyDelete

LETS GET INTO A DISCUSSION, I LOVE FEEDBACK!