Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My special gift

So every night I get the pleasure of tucking my little princess in bed; and each night I get to be the last voice she hears so I make the most of it. I let her know how beautiful she is, how smart she is, how kind she is, and I always finish with telling her that god made her perfect with such a loving heart! See I do this because I know there will be a time when someone will hurt her feelings and say things to her out of ignorance because of her disability, but each day she can end it knowing the truth from her father about how amazing she is.... Not just me but the Father who created her knew her before she was in her mothers womb, the one who made her perfect from the beginning and has great plans for her, to show the world through her what beauty, perseverance, strength, love, faith, and true compassion is! Be on the side of encouragement today, love someone who is different and use your gifts to make this world a better place to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LETS GET INTO A DISCUSSION, I LOVE FEEDBACK!