Thursday, February 13, 2014

STAY TUNED!

Ok everyone so I think I decided that I am going to start implementing video blogs soon. I think it will help us see the picture Jesus is painting in my thoughts a little better. So with this there is good news and bad news. First the good news: first you won't have to read anymore, and second I feel I can go a little more in depth to what God is speaking through me. Now for the bad news: you have to look at my beautiful face and hear my wonderful voice, all of which you'll have to decide if it is true or not. 

All joking aside I am looking forward to speaking with you all in the near future, in the meantime there are sermons uploaded on our website www.elkgrovechurchofchrist.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LETS GET INTO A DISCUSSION, I LOVE FEEDBACK!