Monday, January 14, 2013

Late night random thought

I'm sitting here awake at 4:30am thinking to myself, I wonder how many people in my world ( my community) are living not knowing of a God that wants to bless them and prosper them. Jesus says in John chapter 10 that he came and died that we my have a life and live it to the full. Another translation says me came so we could have a more, and better life, better than we could even dream of. Take time to dream of your life, the best you could make it, now understand that that dream is nothing to the life God has planned for you. If you are tired of living an empty life one that you may feel is full of regrets why not take a chance on a savior that took the ultimate chance on you, he took the cross on without complaining because of his passion for you. Passion the root for this word means to suffer and Christ showed that his passion was the price for your life and he was willing to suffer for you, his loved creation. It is my prayer that my life be filled with the same passion, that my life will be driven by the cross like Christ's was, so that through me many people may find their way to Him. I hope you find the same passion too, may The Lord bless you this week, and may you love the ones around you and start living as if tomorrow wasn't guaranteed because then you will gain a heart of wisdom. "Teach us to number our days, so we may gain a heart of wisdom" Psalm 90:12

1 comment:

  1. Ghavinn,
    You have blessed my life in so many ways that I can't even describe. I, first off, want to thank you for blessing me with your wisdom and love. You have been like a father and best friend to me. I'm so glad that you have brought this topic of living my days with no regrets, that, if I should die, I would have no doubts or regrets. You're passion for what you do is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

LETS GET INTO A DISCUSSION, I LOVE FEEDBACK!