Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Live out your days well

As we continue to discuss how our lives would change if we thought our days were up I want to draw some inspiration from the bible:

"For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. (Ephesians 3:14-21 NIV)"

The good news is on earth we are temporary but we serve a God that is eternal and promises us eternity with him. I too want to encourage you like Paul did here in this scripture to allow God to strengthen you and for you to live knowing that the love of God is at work within you, allow that love to shine out and bless others.

As part of my list I wrote on Sunday to start living out, I chose to spend more time loving on my kids, playing and singing with them, showing patience and love. I want them to know how much their daddy loves them. I also spent time doing dishes with my oldest because our dish washer is on the fritz, and this gave us the opportunity not only to work together but for me to instill in Micah that hard work is not a bad thing and that it can be fun. Please send stories so I can hear how you are living out your 30 days.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

God bless you and give you a great day


No comments:

Post a Comment

LETS GET INTO A DISCUSSION, I LOVE FEEDBACK!